Re: Down throw

  • teblum
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      I saw a "down Throw 58x50" at WalMart for about $15 yesterday. I don't
      remember/ didn't notice the case material. That seemed too small for
      sleeping to me.

      Those who know say to avoid cotton for camping. If it was Nylon, you
      could save shipping costs.

      Tom

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer" <sandykayak@...>
      wrote:

      > I don't intend to do really cold camping, but it can get quite chilly
      > in Florida.
      >
      > And I'm not interested in going all out with pea pods and other down
      > outer hammock covers....but I just couldn't resist this:
      >
      > http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Product.aspx?baseno=91122
      >
      > I reckon I could adapt it quite easily for extra warmth.
      >
      > Comments?
      >
      > sandy in miami

    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2006
        AHH!

        But, Grasshopper, you are new to hammock sleeping. You well may find that in your wonderful new hammock, you are a much less restless sleeper. AHHHHHH! (wink!) (Hugs, Sister-Friend!)

        Rosaleen

        Re: Down throw
        Posted by: "CC Wayah" ccwayah@...<mailto:ccwayah@...> ccwayah
        Date: Fri Nov 3, 2006 5:23 pm (PST)

        (SNIP)
        One big drawback is that I am a restless sleeper so the whole bag may turn
        around me as I twist.

        CCWayah
        Rogene