Re: mt mitchel weather cam

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      Tim,

      Are you suggesting winter testing on Mt Mitchell without snow? Just
      kidding, it got to 35F at my house last night with mild winds. I was
      out there testing a 40F hammock setup and I got a little cool and
      didn't really get much sleep once it got to the mid thirties but stayed
      out there trying a little or this and a little of that with what I had.

      Dave

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@...>