mt mitchel weather cam

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      for anyone interrested, here`s what`s showing on the weather cam
      found at NC state parks, mt mitchel.
      current wind speed...38 mph
      current temp.........11.7 f
      wind chill...........-34 f
      that`ll test your winter hammock set-up. course, you`d want to get out
      of that wind for starters :~) ...tim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
        Tim,

        Are you suggesting winter testing on Mt Mitchell without snow? Just
        kidding, it got to 35F at my house last night with mild winds. I was
        out there testing a 40F hammock setup and I got a little cool and
        didn't really get much sleep once it got to the mid thirties but stayed
        out there trying a little or this and a little of that with what I had.

        Dave

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@...>