RE: [Hammock Camping] First night in the Mosquito Traveler (Byers)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Sandy, it's not clear what you're looking for, but if it's two tarp poles,
      then hiking poles are a lot lighter than the tent poles you mentioned in
      your post...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        I have Leki's Malaku (sp?), but don't want to take them on a kayak
        trip!! :)

        We were camped on fairly hard ground (ie not sand) and I'm not sure
        how staking the kayak paddle pieces would have worked as I didn't
        have any extra line.