Thanks from New Hammockers

  • Noah and Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi again all! Short Stuff (Noah) and I (Hooch, his Dad) just wanted
      to say thanks for the welcomes and we look forward to hanging around
      with you all at the spring hammock hanging. We can't wait! Looks
      like Noah is getting an ENO hammock, Dry Fly rain tarp and Slap Straps
      to hang it all with for Christmas. I gues he'll get to try it all out
      in the spring. He was so enthusiatic about the hammock I bought this
      past summer, I couldn't deny him when he asked for his own hammock for
      Christmas. I guess a new sleeping bag fit for a short guy will be a
      good gift to go with it as well. Give the gift of the outdoors, the
      gift that keeps on giving.