RE: [Hammock Camping] New Hammockers

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      Welcome to the List Short Stuff & thanks for posting such a neat story. We
      all feel the same way here, so you're with good company. I'm looking
      forward to meeting you & your son at our next spring campout..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006

        > Welcome to the List Short Stuff & thanks for posting such a neat
        story. We
        > all feel the same way here, so you're with good company. I'm looking
        > forward to meeting you & your son at our next spring campout..Ed
        >

        > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
        >
        > Editor, Hammock Camping News
        >
        > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
        >

        > _____

        Welcome Shortstuff....glad you found hammocking. I too, own a ENO
        hammock for the last 3 yrs..money well spent for a good night
        sleep..enjoy!!
        Peanuts