Re: [Hammock Camping] Blackbishop Sack, Slowhike's end caps

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      the way i attached the end caps to the support rope was by whipping. this also serves as an effective barrier against any real amount of rain running down the straps. ...tim

      CC Wayah <ccwayah@...> wrote: Jeff,
      If you could seal the stuff bag to hold air like a balloon seals somehow and
      suspend the top of the bag from your ridge line perhaps it would make a
      better sealed wind rain break and with a bit of Velcro to the bag and
      hammock It might seal up the hammock entirely for bug protection too.
      I don't know if you need to have condensation build up from sealing the air
      flow out entirely by doing this though.

      CCWayah
      Rogene. ..