Ecuadorian hammock.......report.......

  • Christina Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Greetings!

      I got my Ecuadorian hammock today. I got it for $21.50 from eBay. The
      seller is lazy_hammocks. Also see this symbol <l@@k> on eBay if you are
      looking for these sellers.

      This hammock will need to be hung the same way that HH or Speer hammocks
      need to be hung. The proper way to lie in it is end to end, rather than
      diagonally, as with Mayan or Brazilian hammocks. It wraps around the one
      lying in it. It's much narrower than a Mayan or Byer hammock. It is also
      very soft woven cotton material. I am very pleased with it. It's way too
      heavy for backpacking, but nice nevertheless.

      I may have to buy a hammock stand for it to hang it properly. My current
      hammocks are hanging from chains that hang from beams or ceiling
      bolts. I'm trying to figure out how to make my own easy-to-take-apart,
      portable, hammock stand. Maybe I'll do the bamboo one.

      Cheers,

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.