Re: [Hammock Camping] Blackbishop Sack, Slowhike's end caps

  • CC Wayah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      Jeff,
      If you could seal the stuff bag to hold air like a balloon seals somehow and
      suspend the top of the bag from your ridge line perhaps it would make a
      better sealed wind rain break and with a bit of Velcro to the bag and
      hammock It might seal up the hammock entirely for bug protection too.
      I don't know if you need to have condensation build up from sealing the air
      flow out entirely by doing this though.

      CCWayah
      Rogene