Re: homemade progress?update

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 27, 2006
      If you tie a loose "knot" when you put the hammock away, this should
      keep the lines from tangling (too much!). Just remember to undo it
      before you hang it up and put your weight on it!!

      I'm going to try the snake skins this weekend (supposed to be useful
      for tangling lines and rain dripping plus easy up/down) but I'm not
      sure if the package is going to be as small as when it's folded into
      its own pocket.