RE: [Hammock Camping] PeaPod and the Beginning of Cold Weather

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Glad the PeaPod & Big Agnes is working for you Dave. It has turned colder
      here in the mountains of western NC & I've hauled out my winter gear again
      too. Of course I prefer my PeaPod with an SPE, but it's actually not that
      cold enough yet-maybe soon. I'm also making & testing some new cold-weather
      hammock gear, so I'm anxiously awaiting lower temps. I'm only an hour away
      from +5,000' on Mt Mitchell, so I plan on going to altitude some this winter
      to find the temps I need. Oh yeah, our Near Year's Eve campout on Springer
      Mtn GA is also coming up-hope you can make it..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____