RE: [Hammock Camping] homemade progress?update

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Great to hear you're heading back this way Jeff! Anytime soon? I'm hoping
      for a few short hikes close to home this winter-maybe you could join me?.Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006

        > Great to hear you're heading back this way Jeff! Anytime soon? I'm
        hoping
        > for a few short hikes close to home this winter-maybe you could join
        me?.Ed

        Certainly. We should be moving in around New Years (so no Springer
        for me). Once we get settled I'll be looking for some cold weather
        camping...thanks for the invite.

        Jeff