PeaPod and the Beginning of Cold Weather

  • B D
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Ed: Because of the cold spell we've had last week here in Tennessee, I had the opportunity to test the new PeaPod with a combination of my Big Agnes setup. It's gratifying to be able to camp out in four seasons. I'm still doing a little tweaking with my setup attempting to reduce winter time pack weight. My pipe hammockstand allows me to set everything at different locations in my yard and screen in porch. Thanks again. David Carter