Re: Campmor's Mosquito Traveller

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "saltheart2001"
      <saltheart2001@...> wrote:

      > I recently got one of these from Campmor haven't had a chance to use
      it
      > yet. Anyone get to use theirs yet? Any critiques?

      I just got mine and set it up. Kind of unstable and the bug net flops
      in my face. The directions warn to keep the lines from tangling, but
      I pulled it out of the stuff sack with tangled lines. I think that's
      one reason it's kinda unstable.

      I'll play around with the setup and see if I can work it out. For $20
      and 16 oz including bug net, it's worth a bit of experimenting to get
      it right!

      Jeff