Campmor's Mosquito Traveller

  • saltheart2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
      I recently got one of these from Campmor haven't had a chance to use it
      yet. Anyone get to use theirs yet? Any critiques?
      Sincerely Saltheart
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "saltheart2001"
        <saltheart2001@...> wrote:

        > I recently got one of these from Campmor haven't had a chance to use
        it
        > yet. Anyone get to use theirs yet? Any critiques?

        I just got mine and set it up. Kind of unstable and the bug net flops
        in my face. The directions warn to keep the lines from tangling, but
        I pulled it out of the stuff sack with tangled lines. I think that's
        one reason it's kinda unstable.

        I'll play around with the setup and see if I can work it out. For $20
        and 16 oz including bug net, it's worth a bit of experimenting to get
        it right!

        Jeff