Re: Welcome CC Wayah (was [Hammock Camping]Hot Socks - Cold weather test...

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
      Oak leaves??? Oh my gosh!! My apologies. The last time I had it
      set up I was teaching a backpacking/hiking class to several woman up
      in Prescott AZ. Rain was threatening while we were "playing" with
      some of the gear I brought and I took it down in a hurry. I thought
      I had it all mucked out later but clearly I missed some stuff.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...>