hey there !! My name is Rose and I'm new here

  • redredrose248
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006
      Hi, i am new here. My name is Rose and I am a model. Music is my
      life and my favorite band is HIM.

      I run some hot clubs for singles and like to meet new friends.
      If you like to meet new friends,welcome to my club.I am sure you will
      meet great people and find fun more than you desire here :)

      My club: http://celebrityhome.ourprofile.net/
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006
        Rose... you forgot to mention what kind of hammock you use. LOL

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "redredrose248"