RE: Hammock Camping On Board

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      Message
      Sandcrab--My first hammock was also the Blueridge (many years before it was acuqired by Lawson).  Back in those days, I was embrassed to use it on trips with tenters because I wasn't sure it would work!  So I went on some solo trips--life has never been the same since!  I remember one very scenic spot atop a hugh rock cliff near here--other tenters showed up late evening and it was hours later before I got them all out of my hammock so I could go to sleep!....Ed
      I looked around some and settled on a Lawson Blueridge when I found a sale on it.
      I replaced the fly with a 10x10 silnylon tarp and I'm very happy with
      the setup now.
      Sandcrab