A place for Muslim single friends and soul mate

  • share_muslim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      All muslim brothers and sisters are welcome here for talking about
      islam things and true friends.

      Muslim singles are welcome here for ideal muslim soul mate and
      life-long partners.

      http://geocities.com/meeting_you_you (my personal page)
    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
        Maybe we could make a dual use turbin/hammock. I understand that the
        Seminole indians used this technique for sleeping in areas away from
        their villages.

        Brian
        T-BACK