Wearable Sleeping bags

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      IIRC, Ed Speer also has the Feathered Friends Rock Wren sleeping
      bag. I got the overfilled one and love it (tho the lowest temps I've
      ever camped in was 40 degs. F.)

      I recently ordered Exped's Wallcreeper polyfill sleeping bag that
      offers the same zippered sleeves/cord-and-toggle bottom versatility.
      Still too warm in FL to try out, but will take on Halloween Peace
      River trip at the end of this month. They also have a down model.

      Here are the links:
      Feathered Friends – Rock Wren. (Down)
      http://www.featheredfriends.com/ProductDetails.aspx?
      productId=82&CatId=1&ProductName=Rock%20Wren

      EXPED WALLCREEPER – wearable sleeping bags
      Polyfill
      http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/19212/?
      &cm_mmc_o=uyBBTkwCjCmYEftwfbgNmwzlBEmkww5bETPzTlCjCH05wp8zkkgyww5wyV1m
      kww5bETPzTCjCzkfywg

      This is for the down bag:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      20Bags/Exped%20Wall%20Creeper/Gail%20Staisil/Field%20Report/

      http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-
      bin/backpackinglight/exped_wallcreeper_sleeping_bag_review.html