Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tarp Tent

    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 7, 2006
      ralph... they`ll have to be the ones from farther south... or alaska, or somewhere.
      the skeeters in n.c. aren`t big enough. ...tim
      PS... how big do they get in idaho?

      Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote:.
      .
      I'm confused, I thought you were talking about wind?
      Does this mean that you are harnessing mosquitoes to keep you warm?
      Do the mosquitoes have to be going 60 knots?
      Will other insects work as an alternative?
      Can mosquitoes tie knots?
      How do you get the bugs to workout? On a treadmill? or just calesthentics?

      Ralph Oborn

      .
      .

      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 7, 2006

        > ralph... they`ll have to be the ones from farther south... or alaska, or
        > somewhere.
        > the skeeters in n.c. aren`t big enough. ...tim
        > PS... how big do they get in idaho?

        Two of them together have been known to pick up small children....

        takes about a dozen working together for a steer. :]

        Ralph