Test of Signature Switch

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
      This is a test of the Signature Switch add on to Thunderbird email
      program. I have programmed it to add a signature block to all email
      sent to this group but to no other email addresses.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
        Well it worked the second time.

        see

        https://addons.update.mozilla.org/thunderbird/611/

        --
        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
          Ahh but did Ed want us to use our full names?

          Ralph Oborn