Candle Heat

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Now the gear heads are coming out of the woodwork! We missed ya at the
      campout suess-not quite the same without you.

      Haven't done anything more on my battery wired hammock idea. I still have
      the wires & rheostat I bought last year with the intention of hooking my
      hammock up to a car battery-just like the battery-operated
      motorcycle/snowmobile clothes. Maybe this winter---Oh, for the time to
      pursue all my crazy ideas..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc