Candle Heat

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Sorry Dave for moving your candle discussion elsewhere. We've discussed
      this on the List a bit before & it died with the unresolved safety concerns.
      However, I'd like to pursue it some more & I appreciate everyone's input so
      far this time. Now that some of the gear heads are thinking about it, maybe
      they'll come up with a workable solution. It appears we're all aware of the
      obvious dangers, now if we can just overcome or eliminate them..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Ed, we're still waiting an update on your Battery Powered Nickel
        Chromium hammock for the ultimate in warmth with safety. Will this be
        the winter?

        -seuss

        . . .

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
          Now the gear heads are coming out of the woodwork! We missed ya at the
          campout suess-not quite the same without you.

          Haven't done anything more on my battery wired hammock idea. I still have
          the wires & rheostat I bought last year with the intention of hooking my
          hammock up to a car battery-just like the battery-operated
          motorcycle/snowmobile clothes. Maybe this winter---Oh, for the time to
          pursue all my crazy ideas..Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          Ed, we're still waiting an update on your Battery Powered Nickel
          Chromium hammock for the ultimate in warmth with safety. Will this be
          the winter?

          -seuss

          --- In hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
          . . .