Re: Amazonas Hammock

  • blqysmg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2003
      I have one. It's a workable solution, but seems to be made for a
      smaller person. I'm not tall, but I'm on the heavy side. The bug
      net fit's a little too close for my tastes, and I prefer a
      longer "body" to the hammock. This one stops at about 7 feet, with
      stings making up the rest of the length.

      Like I said, it's small and light, and it works. For a hammock with
      integrated bug net, it's a cheap solution.

      David Chamness

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <geoflyfisher@y...>