RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tarp Tent

    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 4, 2006
      Black Wolf, like you I bought my Cand-oil lantern a long time ago-but is it
      still available on the market? I seem to remember that it has been
      discontinued for safety reasons, but I'm not sure. Guess I could google it
      myself..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 7, 2006

        > ralph... they`ll have to be the ones from farther south... or alaska, or
        > somewhere.
        > the skeeters in n.c. aren`t big enough. ...tim
        > PS... how big do they get in idaho?

        Two of them together have been known to pick up small children....

        takes about a dozen working together for a steer. :]

        Ralph