Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Projects

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      thanks jeff... that was a great way to start my morning... looking over your latest additions while i have my moca.
      i`ll be going back to re-read... i got 3 bags of down from ed & plan to do another cold weather hammock soon. ... tim

      Jeff <jwj32542@...> wrote: Latest additions to the website:

      - DownHammock Version 2. Should be good to around freezing for less
      than 20 ounces (hammock and bottom insulation only), but I might add
      some baffles around the shoulders.
      http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeGearDownHammock2.html

      - WarmHammock Version 2. 0.8" PrimaLoft sewn into the hammock. About
      32 oz and probably good to ~55F.
      http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeGearWarmHammock2.html

      - Zippered SPE Mod. Changes any sleeping bag with a separating
      zipper into a Big Agnes-style setup, but with SPE wings. This is
      the one I brought to Hot Springs.
      http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeGearSPEZipper.html

      And I have a page showing how I used a Shop Vac to transfer the
      down, but I can't seem to upload the video. The page is there and
      eventually the video will be complete.
      http://www.tothewoods.net/StuffingDown.html

      Hope you guys find something useful in there!

      Jeff