Re: Tarp Tent

  • Per-Arne Asp
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rat" <hogn8r2004@...> wrote:

      > 1) Once you find a tarp configuration (set-up wise I mean) that you
      > like, you will proly never vary from that.
      > 2) While it is good to consider other pitch options, you will almost
      > NEVER use them.

      Hi all. I think you are right. I have 2 or 3 setups that I use
      according to needs when its not possible to use the hammock. Pls se my
      http://website www.asp.st/tarp.htm . Unfortunatly its in swedish but
      there are pictures of my 3 favourites.
      While you are at my place also look at http://www.asp.st/hammock.htm,
      still in swedish but with some hammock pictures.

      Take care out there
      /p-a
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 7, 2006

        > ralph... they`ll have to be the ones from farther south... or alaska, or
        > somewhere.
        > the skeeters in n.c. aren`t big enough. ...tim
        > PS... how big do they get in idaho?

        Two of them together have been known to pick up small children....

        takes about a dozen working together for a steer. :]

        Ralph