Re: [Hammock Camping] Using the photo gallery

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      that`s helpful. i hadn`t seen that. thanks ...tim

      Jeff <jwj32542@...> wrote: Just a note on Yahoo's new photo gallery...

      When you open the gallery by clicking on the "Photos" link, you get
      the thumbnail view. Then you only get 16 albums and have to scroll
      all the way through to the ones you want.

      But at the top left, just above where the thumbnails are, there's a
      link named "List" that really helps. Click on that and you see a list
      of the albums, and you can organize it by "Last Modified" for the
      albums with the most recently added pics. For example, right now
      slowhike's shows up at the top and I didn't have to scroll through
      16/page all the way to "S" to see them.

      Just thought I'd pass it along in case other hadn't noticed...it took
      me a while to figure that one out, too.

      Jeff