Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA campout , hot springs, sept 06

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30 9:02 AM
      frolicking... i accidently moved the 2 torn hammock pictures to the hot springs album you added. if you will, please delete them from that album.
      thanks ...tim

      frolicking_dino <nuklear@...> wrote: I added an album with my photos. Ed, feel free to move my pics if I put
      them in the wrong place. I'm new here and don't know the protocols.
      That and I'm still a lowly ground-dweller. [:">]