Re: Grayson Highlands Trip

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Nice work Keith!
      Looks like a good time. I look forward to seeing more trip reports
      in the future. My site is a work in progress also.
      http://www.thehikersforum.com/index.html. Tell me what you think.
      Thanks,
      Matt

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>
      wrote:

      > So, I've posted this on WB and HQ, but for those of the "few
      forums =
      > better" types among us, I'll post here too:
      >
      > This is my first attempt at a decent-looking web page AND my first
      > attempt at a trail journal. It's undergone a few revisions
      already,
      > thanks to feedback from WB and HQ - feel free to make style,
      content,
      > or formatting suggestions!
      >
      > Link: http://www.uncg.edu/~jkthomas/GH_AT_06_day1.html
      >
      > Enjoy!

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
        Update - Page has been reformatted and relocated to:

        http://www.uncg.edu/~jkthomas/GH_AT_06.html