Grayson Highlands Trip

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      So, I've posted this on WB and HQ, but for those of the "few forums =
      better" types among us, I'll post here too:

      This is my first attempt at a decent-looking web page AND my first
      attempt at a trail journal. It's undergone a few revisions already,
      thanks to feedback from WB and HQ - feel free to make style, content,
      or formatting suggestions!

      Link: http://www.uncg.edu/~jkthomas/GH_AT_06_day1.html

      Enjoy!
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
        Nice work Keith!
        Looks like a good time. I look forward to seeing more trip reports
        in the future. My site is a work in progress also.
        http://www.thehikersforum.com/index.html. Tell me what you think.
        Thanks,
        Matt

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>
        wrote:

        > So, I've posted this on WB and HQ, but for those of the "few
        forums =
        > better" types among us, I'll post here too:
        >
        > This is my first attempt at a decent-looking web page AND my first
        > attempt at a trail journal. It's undergone a few revisions
        already,
        > thanks to feedback from WB and HQ - feel free to make style,
        content,
        > or formatting suggestions!
        >
        > Link: http://www.uncg.edu/~jkthomas/GH_AT_06_day1.html
        >
        > Enjoy!

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
          Update - Page has been reformatted and relocated to:

          http://www.uncg.edu/~jkthomas/GH_AT_06.html