SEHHA CAMPOUT

  • scout27615
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      The Hot Springs campout was a success. We met great hammock hangers;
      enjoyed the event and looking forward to future events. Thanks Ed for
      pulling the group together. Thanks to Risk and others for advice. We
      knocked off another 6 miles of the AT. Thanks to Karen for picking us
      up and the messenger, Rick. We even got a few dance steps in when we
      crashed the wedding. Whenever we go camping, it rains. Gary and Jan