Interactive Mapping of RV Parks and Campgrounds across the US

  • cijedc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi,

      I am posting to let RV enthusiasts know that MapMuse.com has
      recently introduced interactive mapping of RV parks and campgrounds
      across the US. There are presently over 10,000 RV parks and
      campgrounds located on the MapMuse maps.

      The idea is for RV enthusiasts to build upon what we have started by
      adding information about their favorite RV parks and campgrounds to
      the maps. The following information can be provided for each park or
      campground- the name, descriptive text, a photo, contact
      information, and a link to a website. Through this kind of
      community effort, we hope to have the most comprehensive, and
      descriptive maps forRV enthusiasts to locate parks and campgrounds
      at home and on their travels. There is an ADD and EDIT feature on
      the site (you can refer tohttp://find.mapmuse.com/re1/mmFAQ.htm#A4
      if you have questions about makingchanges). Once a visitor suggests
      a change, it is reviewed for appropriateness and then posted within
      a few hours. If you own or operate a RV campground or park, this
      service constitutes free advertising for your business.

      You can view the RV parks and campground maps by going to the link
      below:

      http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=RV_PARKS

      There are a number of other topics related to traveling and the
      outdoors which might be of interest to RVers, such as national parks,
      golf courses, birding hotspots, ski areas and much more. See the
      Mapmuse.com for the complete list of topics.

      If you are not familiar with MapMuse.com, we are a highly trafficked
      mapping website with an Alexa traffic rating of approximately 17,000
      in the world. MapMuse's goal is to help people find places related
      to their interests. MapMuse continues to add new topics of interest
      each week. If you have a topic that you would like to see mapped,
      you can suggest the interest on the MapMuse site, and there is a
      good chance it will be addressed.

      If you find our maps useful, we would appreciate it if you would
      pass the word on to like-minded friends. And if you have a RV
      related website, blog or newsletter, a mention or a link would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Cindy Jett
      MapMuse.com