I'm selling my Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      FOR SALE - Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter 4 season insulation system

      http://www.hennessyhammock.com/catalogue.htm

      This is the original Super Shelter model from 2005. I tested it for
      Backpackgeartest. I have used different pieces for different amounts
      of time but they are all in very good condition.
      I'm selling all pieces, which includes the Under Cover, Over Cover,
      Underpad, Torso Pad, and Kidney Pad. The original cost for all parts
      would be $178.80, I'm asking $120 and I'll pay shipping.

      I prefer cash, check or m.o.

      email me if you are interested - jdeben(at)hotmail(dot)com

      Thanks
      Jamie D. in AZ