Re: Hanging Hammock

  • Nathan Denn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      You may want to look at getting some inexpensive climbing rated caribiners to clip the hammock directly into the tree straps. The non-locking aluminum ones would be the cheapest. I am assuming you can adjust the length of the straps with this idea. I use caribiners and webbing straps with my hanging system and it is really easy. I use a hammock bliss mosquito bliss hammock.

      -Nate

      Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.
      -John Muir