Re: Cold weather setup update.

  • lakewood_matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2006
      I was hanging out in the maroon bells 2 weeks ago. 30 at night and windy.
      I was in my HH with 3/4 thermarest, 20 degree bag and polars on. I was so
      hot that I could hardly sleep. I also had a JRB nest beneath and a MacCat
      over me. I feel that I can take that setup down to 15-20 depending on wind.
      Good to find someone else who is testing in Colorado. Hikerdick is good too!
      Thanks for the info.