Re: How can I stay COOL & MOSQUITO FREE in a Hennessy in Texas????

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2006
      I'm not sure why no one has mentioned this...but have you tried
      Permethrin yet? :)

      While Permethrin works I use a little different method. I use a Speer
      type hammock BTW. I built a bug net similar to the Guardian by ENO.
      This way I can sit in my hammock (as a chair)or lie in it and be
      skeeter free either way.

      Rat