sorry for the extra posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 4:10 PM
      just wanted to let anyone interrested know that i put a few new
      photos under "slowhike".
      the 1st shows the way i like to eat supper.
      the rest show 3 hammocks w/ the foot ends tied to one tree & the head
      ends tied to 3 seperrate trees.
      they are covered by a large a-frame shaped tarp formed by 2 tarps
      overlaped (like ed & karen use).
      the only draw back i saw to this set-up (other than finding the right
      trees) was, it was so high that if we had rain w/ any breeze at all,
      we would have needed extra coverage on the ends.
      but it was great for three friends that haven`t camped together a
      several years to hang out under. ...tim