Hand Loops from HH Tree Huggers

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      I don't like to cross-post, but I put this on WB and Sgt Rock's and
      thought that hammockcamping folks who don't read over there might be
      interested as well. Apologies to the handful of us who read all three!

      I looked at the hand loops on ULA packs and thought it was a decent
      idea, but not worth the extra weight. Then I realized that I was
      already carrying the gear needed to make them. I'll try it out on my
      next hike and see how I like them.

      http://www.tothewoods.net/HomemadeGearHHHandLoops.html

      Jeff