RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Sil nylon wanted

  • Tracy Price
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 10, 2006
      I had one of my Wal-Marts get in about 4 bolts. 2-1.1oz silnylon White.
      1-1.1oz silnylon gray. 1 silnylon orange (2.2 oz I think. The next size up
      from 1.1oz.). I got all that was left. I visit all of my Wal-Marts from
      time to time and am on a first name basis with the employee's that work in
      the fabric dept. The last stuff I got was black on one side, white on the
      other. It was rubbery feeling. Not sil coated. Thought it might make a
      good ground cloth.

      Tracy Price
      tlp21@...

    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 13, 2006
        Sounds like there will be some great company next week-end. I look
        forward to seeing some old friends and putting more faces to names
        from the list. Joe and I are heading out for Erwin tomorrow night.
        We'll be hiking in to see you guys on Friday. Everyone travel safely.

        Brian
        T-BACK