Silnylon swap?

  • Jim Greenway
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Brona: hey, if you're certain that what you have is olive drab silicone coated nylon ripstop, I propose a yard-for-yard swap for some orange silnylon. I have some that I bought at Wally World. I stockpiled it against the chance someone would have a color that I wanted. The trick is that the only olive drab ripstop that I've seen @ WW was a non-coated ripstop. Already have plenty of that - stockpiled it, too. I'd love to have some OD silnylon, though. Thanks! Jim