again thanking all for their input.....

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2003
      What I had pictured was the woman on the HH and the man standing
      before her and using the swinging motion of the hammock to interplay
      with the couples 'natural' movements...just wondering out loud I
      suppose if this has been done before. Of course the HH would have to
      be folded over 'seat' style....Any more thoughts?
      Medicine Man
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2003
        Message
        Since my girlfriend also reads this list, I'll pass on this question.  But I will say that I prefer the Speer hammock for all hammock activities! ...Ed
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2003
          > What I had pictured was the woman on the HH and the man standing
          > before her and using the swinging motion of the hammock to
          > interplay with the couples 'natural' movements...just wondering
          > out loud I suppose if this has been done before. Of course the HH
          > would have to be folded over 'seat' style....Any more thoughts?

          And it has to be JUST the right height...

          Shane