Colorado hammock trip.

  • Dick Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
      Lakewood Matt and I are going to hike a fall colors loop in Lost Creek
      Wilderness on September 23 & 24. If some of you would like to join us
      we will switch our route to Hankins Pass/Goose Creek. Camp Saturday
      night in Lake Park. I have added a couple of pictures of the route in
      the Colorado photo folder.

      Matt, please delete those pictures in about a week.

      For Denver area people that includes a stop at the Bucksnort Saloon on
      the way home.

      Dick Matthews
    • RevT
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2006
        Very tempting. I live in Colorado Springs, and it looks like its just
        down Hwy 24.

        How far are we talking? I dont do very many miles.

        Brian

        > Lakewood Matt and I are going to hike a fall colors loop in Lost Creek
        > Wilderness on September 23 & 24. If some of you would like to join us
        > we will switch our route to Hankins Pass/Goose Creek. Camp Saturday
        > night in Lake Park. I have added a couple of pictures of the route in
        > the Colorado photo folder.

      • Dick Matthews
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
          Brian,

          Lakewood Matt had to bail because of family obligations. I counted the
          weekends left before snow and decided to do my fall CT trail adopter
          maintenance this weekend. My segment is between Pine Creek and Waverly
          Ridge. I will hike up Pine Creek to the trail. You are welcome to come
          along. We could meet at Antero Junction.

          Dick Matthews

          RevT wrote:

          >Very tempting. I live in Colorado Springs, and it looks like its just
          >down Hwy 24.
          >
          >How far are we talking? I dont do very many miles.
          >
          >Brian
          >

          >>Lakewood Matt and I are going to hike a fall colors loop in Lost Creek
          >> Wilderness on September 23 & 24. If some of you would like to join us
          >> we will switch our route to Hankins Pass/Goose Creek. Camp Saturday
          >> night in Lake Park. I have added a couple of pictures of the route in
          >> the Colorado photo folder.

        • RevT
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
            Thanks for the invite, but it will have to be another time. I had
            prior obligations I forgot about as well.