RE: [Hammock Camping] Moderator -- help!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      bear... i went & looked at the photos. good stuff BTW... i`m checking out your methods.
      in that album (double hammock/SPE) i saw the options to edit,move,copy,delete.
      i could move them into a folder w/ your title, but i`m guessing you`d want me to just delete them so you can put them in an album your self. ...tim

      "Chinell, David F (GE Indust, Security)" <david.chinell@...> wrote:
      Tim:

      Thanks for the info. I don't seem to be able to remove them, though. I guess that takes the owner of the folder or a moderator?

      Bear

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
          Yes, please do delete them. They're already in the right folder, and I
          still have the originals on my hard drive just in case.