RE: [Hammock Camping] Moderator -- help!

  • Stuhr, Tim
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
      Bear,

      You evidently put them in the doublehammock\SPE folder.

      Tim

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
        Tim:

        Thanks for the info. I don't seem to be able to remove them, though. I guess that takes the owner of the folder or a moderator?

        Bear

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
          bear... i went & looked at the photos. good stuff BTW... i`m checking out your methods.
          in that album (double hammock/SPE) i saw the options to edit,move,copy,delete.
          i could move them into a folder w/ your title, but i`m guessing you`d want me to just delete them so you can put them in an album your self. ...tim

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006
              Yes, please do delete them. They're already in the right folder, and I
              still have the originals on my hard drive just in case.