Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
      Rat:

      Maybe that explains it -- the difference between 1 and 1-1/4 inch
      width. And now that I've got my straps a little stretched out, they do
      seem more stable.

      Bear
    • Rat
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
        No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
        sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
        picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
        can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
        Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
        one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
        Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

        Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
        Photos, but so far I like it.

        Rat

        > rat... i`m liking the attached stake bag. anything that helps keep
        stuff simple & orginized at the same time is a good thing. i think i
        like putting it on the hammock support even better.
        > BTW... i guess it`s ok that i looked at the rest of the 14
        pictures from your car camping trip. i`m fixin to do a car camping
        trip w/ friends this comming weekend.