Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • Tod Massa
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4 6:22 PM
      btw, I really like the Strap Stke Pockets....made two today, one for me, one for my son.

      Tod

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 5 12:01 PM
        Rat:

        Maybe that explains it -- the difference between 1 and 1-1/4 inch
        width. And now that I've got my straps a little stretched out, they do
        seem more stable.

        Bear
      • Rat
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5 6:23 PM
          No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
          sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
          picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
          can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
          Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
          one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
          Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

          Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
          Photos, but so far I like it.

          Rat