Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • Tod Massa
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
      btw, I really like the Strap Stke Pockets....made two today, one for me, one for my son.

      Tod

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
        Rat:

        Maybe that explains it -- the difference between 1 and 1-1/4 inch
        width. And now that I've got my straps a little stretched out, they do
        seem more stable.

        Bear
      • Rat
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
          No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
          sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
          picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
          can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
          Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
          one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
          Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

          Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
          Photos, but so far I like it.

          Rat