Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4 6:07 PM
      rat... i`m liking the attached stake bag. anything that helps keep stuff simple & orginized at the same time is a good thing. i think i like putting it on the hammock support even better.
      BTW... i guess it`s ok that i looked at the rest of the 14 pictures from your car camping trip. i`m fixin to do a car camping trip w/ friends this comming weekend.
      is that you eating the banana?

      Rat <hogn8r2004@...> wrote:
      Actually it is sewn into the tree-huggers for the tarps. But, since I
      am thinking of getting rid of the tree-huggers they will be sewn into
      the supprt straps for the tarps. They can just as easily be on the
      hammock support tho.

      Rat

      > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
      webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim

    • Tod Massa
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4 6:22 PM
        btw, I really like the Strap Stke Pockets....made two today, one for me, one for my son.

        Tod

        --- In hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com, tim garner wrote:

        > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
        webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim

      • David Chinell
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5 12:01 PM
          Rat:

          Maybe that explains it -- the difference between 1 and 1-1/4 inch
          width. And now that I've got my straps a little stretched out, they do
          seem more stable.

          Bear
        • Rat
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5 6:23 PM
            No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
            sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
            picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
            can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
            Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
            one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
            Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

            Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
            Photos, but so far I like it.

            Rat